Many of you know that we have an insanely packed summer ahead of us. So I wanted to say an official farewell of sorts. Obviously, we’ll still be posting some this summer, but they’ll be pretty few and far between, and they’ll probably be a lot like my quick updates.
But before I say goodbye, for now, I wanted to make one last post before the crazyness escalates (cause it’s already begun).
Quick Takes from my life:
– My head looks funny because I put sunscreen on my face and, for the first time in about 2 years, forgot to put sunscreen on my head. So first the top of my head was way red, and now it’s way brown right above my forehead.
– I still can’t bare to watch the NBA Finals. But I have to say (and it tastes bad coming out of my mouth) that I’m leaning more toward a Dallas victory just because Nowitski (for the first time ever) has rocked the house. And the Heat are just too dang cocky, and they can’t hold a lead.
– I read a good one about LeBron. If you asked LeBron for a dollar he would only give you 75 cents because he doesnt have a fourth quarter.
– Our house is really coming along! We got brick going and everything! We can’t wait
– I’m staring at my wife, and she’s hot!
– Did you know Marble Slab has a really good rewards program? A free cone after every five. So they may be way over priced, but it’s a nice treat on those days where you just need a break.
– My mom’s coming to Beaumont so she can go on mission trip with us! It’ll be fun!
– Ironically, my mom is coming to help Staci cook, and my mom isn’t exactly a good cook. And I wouldn’t be saying this if I knew she wouldn’t admit it to everyone she comes in contact with. Love you mom 🙂
– Calvin and Hobbes is a great comic strip, but you should’ve already known that.
– LOST Season 4, here we come (for the second time around… too bad you’re my least favorite season)
So I think that’s all I’ve got. I hope you enjoyed it… and I hope you don’t miss us too much when we’re gone (Actually, I hope you miss us a lot!) We will miss you, and we will miss our blog. Look for random posts this summer, stay in touch, and have a great summer!