I wanted to take a quick moment to give you an update on our summer. Hope yours has been going well.
– I’m now officially in my mid-20’s (Thanks to everyone for all your birthday wishes!)
– The summer is half over! …Or should I say “There’s still half the summer to go”?
– 2 Mission trips down! Both really awesome! Hopefully you caught my UM Army Update.. I didn’t get to write one for Big House, but it was great!
– Camp Coming up, and our trip to California for Youth 2011 (Can’t wait for that one!)
– Our house is coming along just swimmingly! (wow, did I really just say swimmingly?)
– Seriously though, our house is awesome!
– I conquered the Boogie Bahn at Schlitterbahn last week! I’m so proud! … more on that story once we get some pictures developed.
– I love water sports, I just wish I was about 6 years younger… I’m still sore from knee boarding and tubing earlier this week! (maybe I just need to get back into better shape)
– …Oh and I wish I owned a sea-doo
– I think this is the last time that Staci and I try to do vacation in the middle of the summer. Way too busy!
– Harry Potter week is also coming up with our students. That’ll be fun. I’m excited for the 7th movie part 2!
– Is it just me, or does Angry Birds make you more angry than the birds are?
– …At least nom-nom in Cut the Rope makes me smile!
– I think my brother cheats at Words with Friends.
– Summer is going by too fast
I hope to be able to write another real post soon, but thanks for tuning in!