A couple of days ago, we had our last date pre-parenthood to celebrate Michael’s birthday. It was wonderful and much needed.
But TODAY is the actual day my amazing husband turns 25! So I just wanted to take a few minutes to brag on him an wish him the greatest birthday ever.
Michael, these are some of the things I love about you:
• You’re my best friend. We have such a great time together!
• You treat me like a queen.
• I love that we like so many of the same things.
• It melts my heart for you to be so involved with getting everything ready for Josiah.
• I love it when you talk to my belly and try to play with our son. You’re going to be the greatest daddy ever!
• The way you trust in God is such an encouragement to me and others.
• You do a great job with the students. It makes me proud to listen to you teaching them.
• You truly have a caring heart.
• I love all of our quirky jokes and quotes. It’s fun being weird with you.
• You’re an amazing man, daddy, & husband… I could go on and on.
Have an amazing birthday!! I love you more than words can say!