I can’t even remember when we wrote our lost blog post, but I can imagine it was probably somewhere back in February about our son, Josiah, who is still healthy, kicking (like a baby ninja), and growing! There have been so many great things going on for us, and we have stayed so busy that it has been hard to write, but I wanted to give everyone out there a quick update on what’s going on in the world of Michael Elizondo:
– Staci is currently in week 29 of her pregnancy! It’s so crazy that our baby boy is dues in less than 3 months! Wow
– We spent Spring Break working in Josiah’s bedroom and it’s been so fun seeing it come together! We’re so thankful for our parents who have done so much as we prepare for Josiah! We also thank everyone who has already surprised us with little gifts here and there!
– I have to give props to my mom, mother-in-law, father-in-law, and sister-in-law for all the help they did for us as we got our flower beds done. I don’t think I’ve moved more dirt and rocks in my life, but it feels rewarding and looks great!
– New Favorite Artist: Zach Williams
– Staci and I just finished our 4th time watching the Harry Potter Movie Series all the way through… 4th time… does that makes us freaks? oh well 🙂
– Cant wait til July! 3rd Batman comes out and it will be epic!
– We’re getting our first real neighbor (If you haven’t been tracking along, Staci and I had the awesome opportunity to build our house in a new subdivision. Our closest right-side neighbors are a lot over and the closest left-side neighbors are 2 lots over, but now we will have an immediate neighbor on our left!) Which is nice, because the loud part of the construction, if not all the construction should be done by the time Josiah gets here and that’s on his side of the house. It does throw us off when we look out our back windows and see men walking around in the backyard next to us.
– Our son is coming so soon and we can’t wait!
– I am loving this NBA season. Although I am still a little bitter about the lock-out (millionaires fighting over money *roll my eyes* is pretty ridiculous in my opinion) I am loving watching my Spurs dominate. I’m holding out for Championship #5! Let’s See it in June!
– Staci celebrated her birthday, and although we didn’t get to celebrate the way that we had hoped it was still a special day/weekend!
– Love our new toys, thanks to our Tax return! New DSLR camera and HD Camcorder! They’ll be perfect for documenting our little one and all the family events that we’ll be celebrating in the future! (I know you nay-Sayers who disagree with getting a return, but it works for us, and it’s nice to get a little gift every spring… better than dreading tax day for sure)
– I hope Fox Renews Alcatraz for season 2! That was a really good show!
– Speaking of good shows and Fox, Touch is absolutely incredible! go to Hulu and watch now! Oh and Once Upon a Time on ABC is good too, but Staci likes that more than me 🙂
– We will be parents in less than 3 months! That is still so unbelievable to me!
We hope that all is well with you, and hope to get some more posts up here regularly. We know that it will be harder and harder once Josiah gets here, but we want to keep you all in the loop!
Now that you know a little bit more about what’s going on in our world, how are things in your world?